Thursday, May 3, 2012

Packing and Reading Russian Children Stories

Instead of amateur philosophizing, I thought I should use this blog as a journal for translating and perhaps a resource for those who are learning Russian/German.  Academically, I'm a Humanities major with an emphasis on the Foundations of Western Civilization, but I also earning a German minor.  That means I'm learning both Russian and German.  What a headache!


For that reason, I really will post whatever is my fancy.  I would love to post only Russian things, but that can not contain me because I'm clearly not an expert.  Beyond this, I'm also actively reading the Great Books and books on Russian culture and philosophy.  So a lot of things are going on.

Currently, I'm reading: Как Маша стала большой.  I'm really not sure what it's about, and hopefully, there will be an update about that tomorrow or in a few hours, whichever works out better.

No comments:

Post a Comment